美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
ninecat
  1楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
等级:粗通皮毛 帖子:134 积分:616 威望:0 精华:0 注册:2005-3-27 18:20:51
  发帖心情 Post By:2006-3-16 17:19:57 [显示全部帖子]

Consistency: Liquid.

密度:液体。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
ninecat
  2楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发帖心情 Post By:2006-3-17 19:50:24 [显示全部帖子]

Aroma: Rooty/woody, herbaceous. Bitter, sweet and earthy. Balsamic, spicy. Long-lasting, often used as a fixative.

香味:来自于草本的当归根部,既苦又甜,带有泥土气息。有镇静作用,辛辣,香味持久,经常被用作定香剂。

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
ninecat
  3楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发帖心情 Post By:2006-3-17 20:02:57 [显示全部帖子]

Consistency: Liquid. The potency and incredible fragrancing power of Angelica Root Essential Oil make it a great investment, even though it is one of the pricier oils. If you find it hard to dose the pure oil correctly (it is incredibly strong and intense!), or shy away from the cost, start with Essential Oils blended with Jojoba oil, classified as “i/J” (“in Jojoba”).

密度:液体。尽管是价格高昂的精油之一,但当归精油不可思议的芳香力量值得你倾囊相购。如果你不能直接服用纯精油(作用极其强烈!),或无力购买,不妨从和荷荷巴油混合使用开始,其分类为“i/J”(“在荷荷巴油中)。

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
ninecat
  4楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发帖心情 Post By:2006-3-17 20:13:24 [显示全部帖子]

Blends well with: Angelica Root is a valuable addition to Aromatherapy blends that lack warmth, spice and “fullness”. Easily overpowering and a skin irritant, use in very small amounts.
很好的复合剂:对那些性平味淡稀薄的芳香复合油,当归精油是一种有价值的添加剂。由于其性烈和对皮肤的刺激,使用极少量即可。

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
ninecat
  5楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发帖心情 Post By:2006-3-17 20:22:06 [显示全部帖子]

Aromatherapy properties: Restorative, tonic. Stimulating in small doses, sedating in large doses. Warming, comforting, aphrodisiac. Purifying. Grounding.
芳香性能:滋补剂,小剂量可作兴奋剂,大剂量作镇静剂。温性的,令人愉悦,催情。净化剂。

回到顶部
美女呀,离线,留言给我吧!
ninecat
  6楼 | 信息 | 搜索 | 邮箱 | 主页 | UC

加好友 发短信
  发帖心情 Post By:2006-3-17 20:27:56 [显示全部帖子]

History: Ancient medical remedy. As the botanical name indicates it was always considered an “Angel’s herb” with a wide range of applications. Originating in Spain, Angelica Root was one of the few spices that were actually exported from Europe to the Orient. It was used as a common flavoring and apothecary drug, and was considered to contain magical powers. It was referred to as the “root of the Holy Ghost”. It is also flavoring Cointreau liqueur.
历史:古老的治疗药。它的植物学名称表明,它被当作“天使的草药”广泛应用。原产于西班牙,当归是少数从欧洲出口到东方的香料中的一种。它曾作为普通的调味品和药物,被认为拥有神奇的力量。它被称为“圣灵之源”。它也是利口酒的调味品。

回到顶部